New 606 Sports Forum
86 London Road
Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
- Information you provide - When you sign up for a New 606 Sports Forum Account we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other New 606 Sports Forum services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- Log information - When you access New 606 Sports Forum services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- User communications - When you send e-mail or other communications to New 606 Sports Forum, we may retain those communications in order to process your enquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may use your e-mail address to communicate with you about our services.
New 606 Sports Forum processes personal information on our third party servers in the United States of America.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some New 606 Sports Forum features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
New 606 Sports Forum only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of New 606 Sports Forum in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, enforce applicable Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations thereof, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of New 606 Sports Forum, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to New 606 Sports Forum employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use New 606 Sports Forum services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct this data if it is inaccurate. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
When we receive formal written complaints, it is New 606 Sports Forum’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between New 606 Sports Forum and an individual.