|New 606 Sports Forum - Football, Cricket, Rugby and Other Sport Rules|
|THIS SITE IS MAINTAINED BY THE NEW 606 FORUM TEAM, CONSISTING OF THE ADMINISTRATOR, SUPER MODERATORS AND MODERATORS. THE FORUM TEAM ARE ALL ORDINARY MEMBERS OF THE SITE AND DO THEIR MAINTENANCE DUTIES AS UNPAID VOLUNTEERS. THEY USE THE SITE FOR FUN JUST LIKE YOURSELVES, ONLY WITH ADDED TRUST AND RIGHTS, THEY ARE AMONGST THE MOST POPULAR MEMBERS OF THE FORUM, TREAT THEM LIKE ANY OTHER MEMBER. THE FORUM TEAM CAN BE FOUND ON THE FORUM TEAM PAGE.
We want the discussions to run as smoothly as possible, as such we do understand many debates and discussions that will take place are of an adult nature. Discussions may contain some profanity, please keep this inoffensive and not personal. Banter between opposition club's fans is fine, in fact it is encouraged, but abusive, pornographic, inflammatory or racist posts will not be tolerated and offenders will be dealt with how the Forum Team feel necessary, including permanent bans where necessary. In the majority of cases warnings will initially be given, and if you have a complaint in this regard please contact your team's Moderator or the member of the Forum Team that issued you with the warning. In their absence please contact another member of the Forum Team.
Please keep threads on-topic in regards to the forum it has been created in. If you wish to start an 'off-topic' thread please start it in "Off-Topic Discussions" or "Off-Topic Games/Quizzes" (put links to both pages). Any off-topic threads will be moved to one of the 2 off-topic forums.
The administrators of New 606 reserve the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread for any reason. Do not troll or flame moderated decisions on the site. If you have a problem with a Moderators decision, PM another member of the Forum Team, do not start a thread or post in a thread your gripe with an member of the Forum Team's decision. See rule 5.
No Arguing with members of the Forum Team in public. If you have something to complain about, do it in private and the Forum Team will discuss it in private. Members of the Forum Team will not respond to complaints or arguments in public. See rule 5.
A warning, along with details of why a member has been warned will be either sent via PM or publicly if that option is disabled. If a member repeats the offence, this can result in either a temporary or a permanent ban. See rule 1.
Creating new account(s) to circumvent a temporary ban will lead to all accounts being permanently banned and your IP address being banned. See rule 6.
In order to aid in the efficient moderation of New 606, if someone is found to be trolling or flaming a discussion, please report the matter opposed to feeding the troll. If you fail to report the matter and you feed the troll, you may be issued a warning.
1. Act like an idiot, and you'll be banned. Correspondence will be entered into only where required.
2. No advertising unless permission is sought and given in advance by a moderator, users advertising without permission will have their post deleted, and will likely face a ban.
3. No spamming, users spamming will have their post(s) deleted, and will likely face a ban.
4. If, in a thread, a warning has been issued by a member of the Forum Team for going off-topic or being abusive, if subsequent users continue to ignore these warnings they will be issued a formal warning by an administrator. The user(s) issued with the formal warning may no longer participate in the thread. If a user ignores this rule the user will likely face a ban.
5. A Moderator's decision is final, if you argue with it you will receive a further warning. If you continue to argue about the decision you will be banned. This includes posting in the forums if you disagree with something.
6. Multiple accounts per user is not allowed, this makes it difficult for us to track our growth and causes our website to use more resources. We want to provide the best service and availability possible to users so any user caught with multiple accounts will likely face having all accounts banned.