HMFC KICKBACK - New 606 Sports Forum

HMFC KICKBACK
15-11-2011, 04:43 PM
HMFC KICKBACK
just had a wee hunt on that HMFCKICKBACK larky.......... what a bizarre bunch of people ! Tongue
User Tools
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2011, 05:56 PM
RE: HMFC KICKBACK
Its just full of headcases, with dreams of Craig Gordon resigning and stuff. Idiots.
User Tools
15-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Kickback has some really good guys posting on there and some who really are in the know, unfortunately there are a lot of absolute tossers who post utter garbage.

My headstone will read "19th May 2012 I was there"
User Tools
15-11-2011, 06:08 PM
lets do a snatch and grab of the really good posters and bring them here
User Tools
15-11-2011, 06:20 PM
i had a couple of looks at it and thought..."this aint for me !" haha , i'll stick to the intelectuals !
User Tools
15-11-2011, 06:22 PM
(15-11-2011 06:20 PM)JLMBO Wrote:  i had a couple of looks at it and thought..."this aint for me !" haha , i'll stick to the intelectuals !

Whit ye daein' here then?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW0OzpVQumnO7NItnyLeb...013FcL72bx] Says: [Image: girfuy.jpg]
User Tools
The following 1 user Likes TheWorthinGer's post:
Mr T
15-11-2011, 06:24 PM
(15-11-2011 06:22 PM)TheWorthinGer Wrote:  
(15-11-2011 06:20 PM)JLMBO Wrote:  i had a couple of looks at it and thought..."this aint for me !" haha , i'll stick to the intelectuals !

Whit ye daein' here then?

in comparison of course... Thumbs Up
User Tools
15-11-2011, 07:48 PM
When the Hearts players first didn't get paid, i heard the news hours before most and i posted it on JKB...

I had a couple of complete dicks calling me a hobo and demanding i was banned for JKB....

When the news finally come out i demanded the same for them and they went crying to the Mod's ..

There is a number of Wanks on that board . .

Hate the little Englanders on the board . . putting the boot in to the Tartan army and showing love for Rankgers. . . lowest of the low . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LnVIo3Bwzs
Groundskeeper Willie:It won't last Brothers and sisters are natural enemies. Like Englishmen and Scots! Or Welshmen and Scots! Or Japanese and Scots! Or Scots and other Scots! Damn Scots! They ruined Scotland!
User Tools
15-11-2011, 07:50 PM
I got banned from the site for calling Andy Walker a greetin faced wanker Laugh

"You heard the crowd before the game, there are fantastic supporters here," said Redknapp.
"They were amazing. They kept with their team all through the game and they deserve success here."

User Tools
15-11-2011, 07:57 PM
We love you too, Jump.

XX

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW0OzpVQumnO7NItnyLeb...013FcL72bx] Says: [Image: girfuy.jpg]
User Tools